MOVE IN AND ENJOY THE LOCAL AREA.
Exceptional 4 bedroom 2 bathroom plus study double-storey residence with ocean views on offer.. This Property is currently rented and the lease expires in Jan 2017. 4 Months away.
Immaculately presented throughout, this modern home boasts a versatile lower level with plenty of living options, including a spacious sunken carpeted theatre room with double doors for privacy, just off the property’s entry. The downstairs study is also carpeted for comfort and can easily be converted into a fifth bedroom, if required, whilst double French doors reveal a huge open-plan family and dining area with a recessed ceiling, quality tiling and a stunning kitchen, comprising of sparkling stone bench tops, a Smeg five-burner gas cook top/oven, a step-in pantry, tiled splashbacks, double sink, an appliance nook and ample storage options.
The three downstairs minor bedrooms all have walk-in wardrobes, with the fourth or “guest” bedroom affording semi-ensuite access into a practical main bathroom with a separate bath and shower. Outdoors, a fabulous alfresco entertaining space features café blinds, down lighting and a built-in bar and sink area for food and drink preparation, whilst sprawling lawns are part of a massive backyard setting that leaves heaps of space for a future swimming pool, if required.
Upstairs, a generous living area doubles as a parents’ retreat with a breathtaking sea vista from within and out on the delightful L-shaped balcony. The master bedroom suite also opens out to the latter and includes a huge walk-in wardrobe with double doors, as well as a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a bubbling spa bath, a shower, separate toilet, twin vanities and its own slice of the view.
Nestled right in between both Brigantine and Forecastle Parks and within walking distance of Jindalee Beach, Chippy’s Beach Shack, Jindalee Medical Centre, restaurants and shopping at the nearby Brighton Village, this wonderful property really is positioned where the action is. Add it to your portfolio immediately!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Open-plan family and dining area with a gas bayonet and outdoor access to the rear
• Carpeted upstairs retreat/living area with access out on to the tiled balcony
• Carpet to all bedrooms and the study
• Downstairs powder room
• Walk-in linen press with double doors (downstairs)
• Huge under-stair storeroom
• Double-door entry
• Tiled laundry with ample storage and outdoor access
• Huge remote-controlled double garage with a side storage area, internal shopper’s entry and rear access
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Fully reticulated
• Gas hot water system
• Side access
• Close to schools and public transport
- Bathrooms :-2
- Bedrooms :-4
- Garage :-2
- Type : House
- Land Size : 680 sqm
- Water Rates : $1081Per Year
- Council Rates : $2400Per Year