30m x 15m TRADiES WORKSHOP WITH MEZZANINE STORAGE
Situated on an elevated 711sqm block within walking distance of schools and lush parkland, this cosy home offers a convenient location, tranquil treetop views and the liberty of an affordable price tag.
The home has been partly renovated for modern style with new granite benchtops to the kitchen. The bathroom, laundry and toilet all require new plumbing connections.
All bedrooms require new carpets and window treatments.
Both areas require tiling to finish the job and this is your opportunity to finish the renovations with a personal touch.
Most of your time will be spent outdoors where a very atmospheric alfresco entertaining area awaits. The timber and corrugated iron patio is the perfect place for entertaining friends on a balmy summer’s evening and the sweeping views, new paving and spacious, split level gardens combine to create an environment that ensures the parties will always be held at your place.
* Massive fully powered 30m X 15m tradesman’s workshop with mezzanine storage, truss ceilings, air-conditioned office, alarm and separate phone line
* Attractive, split level front yard with limestone retained gardens and descending limestone stairs that lead to the home’s entry
* Sunny lounge room
* The kitchen has new granite benchtops and this combines with new sinks, plenty of workspace, gas cook tops, breakfast bar and stainless steel canopy rangehood
* 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
* 2 x split system air-conditioning
* Security alarm
* 2nd shed is also powered
* Wonderful opportunity for the discerning first homebuyer or astute investor to purchase a value for money home in a picturesque, tree lined location
- Bathrooms :-1
- Bedrooms :-3
- Carport :-1
- Type : House
- Land Size : 712 sqm
- Water Rates : $836Per Year
- Council Rates : $1500Per Year