Leafy, Lovely and Tranquil!
Overlooking the gorgeous Wonambi Park and its fantastic family playground in a picturesque cul-de-sac setting that sits just footsteps away from the sprawling Scenic Drive Park bordering beautiful Lake Joondalup, this enchanting 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home really is the perfect place in which to sit back, relax, unwind and let the privacy capture your imagination.
Beyond lockable gates that secure both the entry portico and high raked ceilings of the single carport lies a welcoming front lounge that will charm you with its original brickwork, stylish light fittings and solid timber floorboards. Also warming you with its wooden floors is a sunken formal dining room off the tiled entrance, whilst timeless slate floor tiles blissfully grace a central family room, sunken casual meals area and adjacent kitchen with electric Westinghouse cooking appliances.
Both bathrooms have been impeccably renovated to a high modern standard – including a stunning semi-ensuite off the master bedroom that boasts a quality bathtub, a separate rain shower, twin vanities, a toilet, porcelain tiles, mirrored storage and high-end fittings, complementing a walk-in wardrobe and a secluded side courtyard and garden patio that is more than ideal for quiet contemplation. A pitched side pergola provides you with a shaded outdoor-entertaining option away from the paved rear courtyard and backyard lawns without being too far removed from an exotic selection of garden fruit trees – oranges, grapefruit, nectarines and mandarins, just to name a few.
This secluded location is still surprisingly just a short stroll away from the Wanneroo Showgrounds, sporting facilities, Wanneroo Primary School, Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre, bus stops and more. What a magical place to live!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Three split-system air-conditioning units – to the formal lounge room, casual meals area and master suite
• High raked ceilings to the formal front lounge room
• Central family room with a corner wood fireplace and seamless pergola access
• Charming timber cabinetry to the kitchen, alongside double sinks, a storage pantry, an electric cooktop and a stainless-steel oven
• Carpeted master, second and fourth bedrooms
• Built-in robes to 2nd bedroom
• 3rd bedroom with timber floors and BIR’s
• The 4th bedroom has a series of feature walls
• Cleverly-revamped main bathroom-come-laundry with a stone bench top, shower, a separate toilet and outdoor access
• Linen press
• Feature skirting boards and wooden trimmings throughout
• Automatic security shutters to the front lounge room and master ensemble
• Solar hot-water system
• Automatic reticulation
• Corner garden shed
• Rear access from the single carport
• 692sqm (approx.) block
• Solid brick-and-tile construction
• Built in 1980
- Air conditioned : –
- Bathrooms :-1
- Bedrooms :-4
- Garage :-1
- Patio : –
- Type : House
- Land Size : 692 sqm