A Family Stunner!
Modern quality abounds right throughout this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Scott Park home, nestled on a gently-inclined west-facing 560sqm block within footsteps of Hocking Primary School, St Elizabeth’s Catholic Primary School and the fantastic Wyatt Grove Shopping Centre.
A unique, but functional, floor plan is highlighted by a spacious central hub of an open-plan kitchen and dining area, complete with sparkling stone bench tops, new appliances – including a range hood, Euromaid dishwasher, a stainless-steel 900mm five-burner Fisher and Paykel gas cook top and a Fisher and Paykel oven, glass splashbacks, a walk-in pantry, double sink and an appliance nook to hide the toaster and more. The large sunken family room is carpeted for comfort, whilst either side sits a games room and a theatre room – both boasting double doors for privacy and a wonderful separation of living spaces.
Away from the minor sleeping quarters you will find a romantic master bedroom suite where separate “his and hers” walk-in wardrobes complement split-system air-conditioning, as well as an impeccable fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a double shower, stone vanity and a separate toilet, also with floor-to-ceiling tiling. Accessible via the home theatre is a fabulous alfresco entertaining deck that is massive and flows on to a covered area protecting the bubbling outdoor spa and a magnificent “second” kitchen, featuring a built-in Turbo gas-bottled barbecue, stone bench tops of its own and a bar fridge for when your guests arrive.
With a bus stop literally at your doorstep and a plethora of local parklands nearby, there really is no better location than this one from which to bring your family up in. You will be impressed, very impressed!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Quality new low-maintenance flooring
• Sunken family room with a gas bayonet
• Carpeted games/sitting room
• Double French doors to theatre room, with direct outdoor alfresco and spa access
• Carpeted master bedroom suite
• 2nd bedroom has a built-in robe
• 3rd/4th bedrooms with carpets, ceiling fans and BIR’s
• Separate bath and shower to main bathroom
• Tiled laundry with built-in storage, a walk-in linen press and outdoor access
• Separate toilet
• Outdoor gas bayonet in alfresco area
• Remote-controlled double garage with a powered workshop area and internal shopper’s entry
• Quality double-door entry
• Artificial rear lawns and easy-care gardens
• Corner backyard sandpit for the kids
• Feature down lighting
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Gas hot water system
• Foxtel connectivity
• Manicured front gardens
• Side lean-to off drying court
• Side access
• 299sqm (approx.) of total house area
• Built in 2005
- Bathrooms :-2
- Bedrooms :-4
- Garage :-2
- Type : House
- Land Size : 560 sqm
- Water Rates : $1049Per Year
- Council Rates : $2000Per Year