KEEN SELLER ! All GENUINE OFFERS PRESENTED
Privately positioned in a stunning complex of just eight units , this low-maintenance 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home encourages easy-care living in a quiet location that is sure to attract the interest of first homebuyers, young families, down-sizers, retirees and tenants renting from astute landlords.
A modern open-plan living, dining and kitchen area works well with the rest of the residence’s stylish décor, boasting split-system air-conditioning and a gas bayonet for complete comfort, as well as a breakfast bar for casual meals, tiled splashbacks and quality Westinghouse cook top (gas), oven, range hood and dishwashing appliances.
The central hub seamlessly extends outdoors to a tranquil alfresco entertaining space, whilst a double garage enjoys the luxury of a remote-controlled door, a storage area and a handy internal shopper’s entrance. Of the carpeted bedrooms, the front master suite is the pick of the bunch and features a walk-in wardrobe, as well as its very own ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet.
Virtually presenting “as new,” this delightful pad is within walking distance of fantastic family playground facilities at Spring Park, the excellent Spring Hill Primary School, the popular Ashby Bar and Bistro, shopping, public transport and so much more. Such a sweet buy!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, with easy alfresco access
• 2nd bedroom has a built-in robe
• Mirrored BIR’s to the 3rd bedroom
• Stylish main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Tiled laundry with a separate toilet and outdoor access
• Large double linen press
• Security alarm system
• Feature cornices throughout
• Venetian blinds throughout
• Colour bond fencing
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Easy-care gardens – strata-managed complex
• Built in 2012
- Bathrooms :-2
- Bedrooms :-3
- Garage :-2
- Type : Villa