956 SQM BLOCK . Country Life in Suburbia!
Privately positioned to the rear of a massive 956sqm block, this charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom circa 1970s home is surrounded by wide verandas, total tranquillity and boasts picturesque views across the sprawling Lake Joondalup parklands and out to its sparkling waters.
A unique holiday house-style floor plan consists of a quaint cottage-like open-plan lounge, family and dining area that is spacious enough to keep everybody happy and sits just off a delightful kitchen, complete with a Westinghouse electric cook top, a Chef Classic oven and an Andi dishwasher. The vista is impressive from the carpeted master bedroom suite, where a walk-in wardrobe and ceiling fan complement its own ensuite bathroom, with a shower and toilet.
Doubling as a splendid outdoor entertaining area is a handy carport with covered parking space for up to three cars, as well as internal shopper’s entry via the tiled laundry off the kitchen. Currently coded as R20, this wonderful property also has the prospect of being re-zoned to suit investors seeking future redevelopment potential in a stunning location with an awe-inspiring backdrop that will never ever be built out.
Who would have thought this lovely family residence was within seconds of shopping, schools, public transport and other everyday amenities, despite its sought-after seclusion? Nature is your next-door neighbour here!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Low-maintenance flooring to the open-plan living and dining areas, along with split-system air-conditioning
• 2nd bedrooms is also carpeted for comfort and has a ceiling fan and built-in robes
• Carpeted 3rd/4th bedrooms
• Practical main bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Double linen press
• French doors to the minor sleeping quarters and the home’s entrance (off living area)
• Double-width carport with space for a third car
• Room for a swimming pool within the spacious front-yard lawn area
• Remote-controlled security alarm system
• Electric hot water system
• Automatically-reticulated gardens
• Rendered sandstone exterior
• Garden shed
• Gated access
• Short drive to Wanneroo Primary School, Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre and more!
- Bathrooms :-2
- Bedrooms :-4
- Garage :-2
- Type : House
- Land Size : 957 sqm