Making fantastic use of the generous 847sqm cul-de-sac block it resides on, this much-loved 2006 Manor-built home will come to market for the first time ever and is full of subtle features most people wouldn’t immediately notice, including plaster-glass ceilings and ornate cornices – a rock solid property the current owners have reluctantly decided to let go.
Feature Jarrah floors warm the entry and work well with high ceilings and skirtings to flow through to the kitchen and the large main living zones, adding some character to the interior. The open-plan family and dining area is huge, incorporating the kitchen and a breakfast bar for casual meals into its design, whilst also affording folding-door access to a magnificent cedar-lined patio with a ceiling fan, feature down lighting, granite finishes to the outdoor barbecue (off the mains gas connection), raised garden beds, more LED garden lighting and an additional water feature.
There is even space for alfresco-style dining within a fabulous sunroom that is fully enclosed and has tiled floors, cedar-lined ceilings, a folding servery window to the kitchen, a fan and ducted heating and air-conditioning outlets, allowing for year-round use, even on the stormiest of days – the large stacker doors also afford an opportunity to open up the room to the outside during the warmer months or when entertaining with friends or family. A series of double French doors reveal two more living areas – a full carpeted cinema/home theatre room with high feature ceilings and a games room that is also carpeted for comfort and is spacious enough for a billiards table, as well as offering access outside to the patio and a potentially-gigantic external entertaining area when all doors are opened.
Back inside is a charming study with a full-length built-in computer bench/work station for two people, whilst the giant master ensemble comprises of a walk-in wardrobe with custom joinery, outdoor access to a private covered courtyard with a six-seater spa pool and its own ensuite bathroom with a shower, corner bath tub, twin vanities and entry into the common powder room. Providing a picturesque backdrop at the rear is a salt-water chlorinated swimming pool where there is heaps of room to entertain around it to a north-facing aspect, as well as a tinkling water feature nearby to help set the mood.
Close to all amenities, including schools, shopping at Carine Glades, Carine Open Space, natural bushland, public transport, the freeway, golf courses and pristine northern beaches, this stunning abode has class and convenience written all over it. A location so good that the sellers wish they could simply pick this home up and put it on their new block of land!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms in a secluded cul-de-sac near majestic bushland
• Open-plan family and dining area with a gas bayonet
• A highly-functional kitchen with a Whirlpool dishwasher, a double sink, range hood, stainless-steel six-burner gas cook top/oven and a walk-in pantry
• Home theatre room/cinema with a large screen, a new 7.2 channel 150w amp with Bluetooth and internet capability, a full HD projector and associated equipment, a very comfortable set of reclining leather chairs and more
• Carpeted games room
• Spacious double-sized 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with mirrored double built-in robes
• Fully-tiled main bathroom with a stylish shower, twin stone vanities, a heated towel rail and a feature cedar ceiling
• The large study is also carpeted, along with the bedrooms
• The covered outdoor spa pool off the master suite is ideal during the cooler months, with the courtyard also possessing an undercover clothesline
• Quality laundry and separate toilet areas are both fully tiled with feature cedar ceilings – the laundry also has a stone top, ample storage and bench space, as well as outdoor access
• The swimming pool cover keeps the water at a great temperature with minimal evaporation – there is also