SOLD BY TEAM PEACOCK
Perfectly positioned just footsteps from the beautiful Lake Goollelal and the scenic Reverend John Smithies Park that surrounds it, this grand 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home is enviably nestled on approximately 2100sqm and boasts three main entry points – two gated driveways off Wanneroo Road and a private rear cul-de-sac laneway from the secluded Meadow Lark Rise.
The original charm is already prevalent and the foundations are solid, paving the way for you to add your own personal touches throughout, adding to the endless potential the property already possesses. Upstairs, the residence’s elevation ensures that the formal front lounge room is the first thing welcoming you inside, complete with gorgeous parquetry flooring and access through to a separate games or activity room with a built-in bar.
A spacious kitchen is incorporated into the design of a tiled open family and dining area, with a fabulous balcony that includes mesmerising views of the nearby lake. There are also three bedrooms on this level – all with high ceilings – including a huge master, next to a fully-tiled main bathroom with a shower.
Outdoors, there is a separate sunroom or “rumpus” room for enclosed entertaining, with access out to a securely-gated backyard lawn area – for family fun. There are two garages on the property – single lock-up garage to the front and a double lock-up garage at the rear that includes a handy internal entry into the downstairs “granny flat” zone, where a bedroom, a laundry-come-bathroom, a second kitchen/meals area and a living or media room are all linked together and even lead to the upper level via a spiralling staircase – the perfect hangout for teenagers or even older generations of the extended family.
This truly unique location will take your breath away, but not your love for convenience, as several schools, shopping facilities (including Kingsway City), public transport routes, the freeway and more are all a matter of minutes away. Heighten your lifestyle!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Formal front lounge room with a heater and split-system air-conditioning
• Combined family and dining area with a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, a heater and outdoor access to the tiled balcony for lovely views out to Lake Goollelal
• Large kitchen with charming timber cabinetry, a double sink, gas cook top and oven
• Parquetry flooring to the games/activity room, also comprising of a ceiling fan and built-in storage space
• Spacious laundry with a separate toilet, a double basin, built-in storage and a separate additional shower, virtually making it half a bathroom itself
• Carpet to all bedrooms
• Powder room and linen press on upper level
• Downstairs kitchen and meals area with access into fourth bedroom (granny flat), a laundry/second bathroom with a shower and separate toilet and another living room with access to a storage attic/area
• Tiled outdoor sunroom with power and hot/cold water
• Underground cellar
• Shaded atrium area for garden enthusiasts
• Single lock-up garage with rear access
• Double lock-up garage with another roll-a-door for access to the front of the block, internal entry to lower level and main access from the cul-de-sac laneway
• Ample driveway parking on offer throughout
• Manual window roller shutters
• Security alarm system
• Bore reticulation
• Foxtel connectivity
• Footsteps from the neighbouring local park
• Opportunity knocks here!