The Possibilities Are Endless!
END DATE SALE. Conditions of Sale are that the Seller at anytime during the Campaign may accept an offer and negotiate .If this offer is accepted the Campaign ends . The Last date of the END DATE SALE will be Monday 4th June. 2018.
Deceptive from its modest street frontage, this surprisingly-spacious 6 bedroom 3 bathroom residence will comfortably cater for the needs of two separate families under the one roof and also boasts the potential of converting the rear part of the house into a self-contained 2×1 “granny flat” with its own private access.
The most flexible and versatile part of the floor plan lies in the middle, where the main open-plan family, meals and kitchen area sits adjacent to another open-plan kitchen space that lends itself to more formal dining. There is even a “third” kitchen that services another open-plan living and eating area, as well as the two bedrooms, an ensuite (or third bathroom) and a fully-tiled laundry that help form what is essentially the “granny flat.”
At the front of the home, low-maintenance flooring graces a welcoming front lounge room, sitting opposite both a study nook and a splendid master-bedroom suite – complete with timber floorboards, split-system air-conditioning, stylish light fittings, built-in wardrobes and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower and toilet. Off the fifth bedroom, you will find a tiled home office with its own separate external access for clients.
The huge powered workshop shed out back is simply an added bonus. Out front, there are four separate covered carport spaces, as well as plenty of driveway in which to park your vehicles and big boy’s toys.
Most of your everyday amenities are within easy walking distance, including Warwick Grove Shopping Centre, the local cinema complex and bowling alley, Glendale Primary School, Warwick Senior High School, Hamersley Leisure Centre, public transport at Warwick Station and a plethora of local parklands, whilst the freeway is conveniently positioned nearby also. If a unique lifestyle in a wonderful location is what you have been searching for, then look no further – this is it!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Huge 3 phrase Powered workshop for the Tradesman
• Split-system air-conditioning in the front lounge room
• Tiled open-plan family/meals/kitchen area with a gas bayonet, a breakfast bar, a Technika electric cook top, a Belling oven, a Westinghouse range hood, a Dishlex dishwasher and tiled splashbacks
• Spacious open-plan dining and second-kitchen area with a Euromaid electric upright, tiled splashbacks, a laundry nook and outdoor access
• Low-maintenance flooring to the third open-plan living/eating/kitchen space at the rear, complete with a Belling electric upright, a Linea dishwasher and ample storage options
• Large 2nd bedroom with easy-care flooring
• Generous 3rd bedroom with built-in robes
• Tiled 5th bedroom with a WIR, split-system air-conditioning and a private ensuite/third bathroom, consisting of a shower and toilet
• Tiled 6th bedroom
• Renovated and fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet
• Fully-tiled main laundry with outdoor access
• Fully-tiled granny-flat laundry with ample storage options and outdoor access
• Stylish light fittings throughout
• Broom cupboard off tiled entrance hall
• Garden shed
• Brand-new ducted evaporative air-conditioning system
• Solar hot water system (with an electric booster)
• Low-maintenance 798sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1973
- Air conditioned : –
- Bathrooms :-3
- Bedrooms :-6
- Carport :-4
- Gas HWS : –
- Patio : –
- Type : House
- Land Size : 798 sqm