An Established Equine Package!
Doubling as a stunning semi-rural working horse property that is nestled only just seconds away from the convenience of everyday amenities, this expansive 1.01-hectare residence also plays host to a charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home where cherished memories are destined to be created for many years to come.
Perfectly positioned directly opposite majestic natural bushland, there is a mind-easing country feel about this gorgeous residence that is more than well-equipped for your equine needs and includes an open dressage arena, three paddocks, four stables (with secure roller-door access), a wash bay, feed room and a carpeted studio area by the stables with its own bathroom-come-laundry as an added bonus. The entire house is pleasantly surrounded by lush green lawn where the kids – and even the family pet – can let their imaginations run wild when taking a break from the shimmering waters of the solar-heated and chlorinated below-ground swimming pool that is fully enclosed and protected by a quality all-weather mesh pergola.
Inside, the carpeted formal lounge and dining room is reserved for those special occasions and extends outside to a delightful verandah via gorgeous double French doors. High ceilings are commonplace throughout, particularly gracing the main hub of the home where timeless slate floor tiles meet a wraparound open-plan family and casual meals area alongside a character kitchen with timber cabinetry and bench tops, a Technika Induction hotplate, a separate Ilve oven, a Dishlex dishwasher, step-in pantry and more.
All four downstairs bedrooms are carpeted for comfort – including a versatile 4th bedroom or study with stylish light fittings and sprawling window views, just footsteps away from a master suite where a walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning complement a sliding French door that reveals a private fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet, a quality vanity and feature down lighting. Upstairs, the loft can also be a guest room with a ceiling fan and access to the roof storage space, depending on your personal needs.
Just as close to picturesque lakes and impressive golf courses as it is to East Wanneroo Primary School, Wanneroo Secondary College, Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants and public transport, this divine acreage truly does offer something special. Horse lovers – this one is for you!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• 16 solar power panels
• 4,650KL water license with bore (mains reticulation to house and stables also)
• Electric driveway entry gate for security and overall peace of mind
• Manual double gates provide a second driveway access to the property
• Heaps of room to entertain outdoors either beside the pool or underneath the raked wraparound verandah
• Split-system air-conditioning, a burning wood fireplace and charming brickwork to the family/meals/kitchen area – plus outdoor access to the side and rear verandah entertaining spaces
• Carpeted upstairs loft area
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Extra storage to 3rd bedroom
• Neutral main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Functional L-shaped laundry with outdoor access
• Double carport
• Slate entrance with a welcoming cloak cupboard for your guests
• Gas-bayonet heating to the formal areas
• Wooden internal doors throughout
• High storage capacity – including single and double linen cupboards, plus an under-stair storeroom
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Solar hot-water system
• Secure side yard with a garden shed and clothesline area
• Rural/Urban Deferred zoning
• 10,117sqm or 2.5-acre (approx.) block
• Built in 1980
- Air conditioned : –
- Bathrooms :-2
- Bedrooms :-4
- Below Ground Pool : –
- Garage :-2
- Patio : –
- Verandah : –
- Type : House
- Land Size : 10000 sqm