Boasting arguably the best ground-floor position within the secure “Gateway North” complex that is tranquilly situated in a secluded pocket of Joondalup, this quality 3 bedroom 2 bathroom corner apartment will suit the low-maintenance needs of students, downsizers and astute investors alike due to its impressive size and location.
As a resident living in the complex, you also get to enjoy full use of the swimming-pool, barbecue and private-gymnasium facilities, whilst a lockable storeroom and tandem double car bays can be found allocated to your unit on the first level of the under-cover car park. Inside, a spacious and carpeted open-plan living and dining area sits just off a tiled kitchen where sparkling stone bench tops meet feature down lighting, double sinks, glass splashbacks, a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher and high-end Bosch appliances – including a ceramic cooktop and oven.
Both minor bedrooms boast mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, whilst the master suite is brilliant in its simplicity and features a ceiling fan of its own, separate “his and hers” mirrored built-in robes and a modern ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and stone vanity. Outdoors, the alfresco-entertaining area and a separate wraparound courtyard are both north-facing and will inspire your senses with a splendid leafy outlook from every angle.
Ideally situated virtually opposite the Edith Cowan University campus and easily accessible to the free CAT bus service to Joondalup CBD, other public-transport options, lush parks, the W.A. Police Academy, Joondalup Hospital, cafes, restaurants, shopping at Lakeside Joondalup and the freeway, this light, bright and stylish abode is right in the thick of the action. It truly is a worthwhile investment!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Electric driveway access gate to complex garage
• Three ceiling fans and split-system air-conditioning to the living/dining area (with outdoor access to both external courtyards)
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Main bathroom-come-laundry with a shower, toilet and stone vanity
• Linen press
• Hallway ceiling fan
• Gated access via north-facing alfresco courtyard
• Mains-pressure storage hot-water system
• Secure audio-intercom entry
• Off-road permit parking (see City of Joondalup for more details)
• $1,300 p.a. in council/water rates (approx.)
• $700 per quarter in strata fees (approx.)
- Bathrooms :-2
- Bedrooms :-3
- Carport :-2
- Type : House
- Land Size : 208 sqm