Just Move On In!
All of the hard work has already been done for you here – this fully-renovated 4 bedroom 1 and Half bathroom family home is ready to live in now and enjoys a tranquil position on a spacious 771sqm (approx.) block that is very close to all of your everyday amenities.
A charming slate entrance welcomes you inside where you are also greeted by the functional L-shape of a formal front lounge and dining room with low-maintenance flooring, air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, a gas bayonet and seamless outdoor access to a fantastic rear alfresco-entertaining area. The kitchen has been stunningly renovated to include sparkling granite bench tops, double sinks, a storage pantry, an integrated range hood, a Blanco dishwasher and a La Germania five-burner gas cooktop/oven, whilst the timeless slate floor tiling flows through into the adjacent family room where a breakfast bar caters for casual meals and more.
New easy-care floors grace all four bedrooms, including a delightful front master suite where a walk-in wardrobe meets a cleverly-revamped semi-ensuite bathroom – comprising of floor-to-ceiling tiling, a rain shower-come-Roman bath, heat lamps and a toilet. The fully-tiled second bathroom can be found off the laundry and includes a shower and toilet of its own.
Lush backyard lawns separate the alfresco from a shimmering 2.5-metre-deep below-ground salt-water swimming pool that has been refurbished, is covered by a shade sail and is splendidly surrounded by quality liquid limestone. Completing this wonderful package is a versatile rear studio or games room with a powered workshop attached to it and heaps of potential to convert into a future poolside “granny flat” if you are that way inclined.
Just footsteps away from the Wanneroo Tennis Club around the corner, Wanneroo Secondary College at the top of the street, East Wanneroo Primary School, the Wanneroo Aquamotion, Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre and easily accessible to more shopping at Wyatt Grove in Hocking, public transport, the Wanneroo Showgrounds and picturesque Lake Joondalup, this exceptional residence finds itself nestled in an ultra-convenient location like no other. You will absolutely love living here!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Separate family room off the kitchen, with its own gas bayonet and access out to the alfresco and yard
• Ceiling fans and built-in robes to 2nd/3rd bedrooms
• 4th bedroom or study with a ceiling fan, BIR and a foldable Murphy computer/work desk
• Quality tiling – and a linen press – to the modern laundry
• Single lock-up carport with drive-through access to the rear where there is room for one more car to park under cover
• Feature down lighting and Venetian louvers to the alfresco
• Profile doors throughout – plus a beautiful French door separating the kitchen area from the entry
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Remote-controlled ceiling fans and lights
• Security screens and doors throughout
• New plumbing and bedroom floors
• Feature skirting boards
• Gas hot-water system
• Side garden shed
• Side access
• Built in 1976
- Air conditioned : –
- Bathrooms :-2
- Bedrooms :-4
- Below Ground Pool : –
- Garage :-1
- Gas HWS : –
- Patio : –
- Type : House
- Land Size : 772 sqm