UNDER OFFER. UNDER OFFER
You can’t help but be extremely impressed at what this sublime 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence has to offer, nestled on a very low-maintenance 610sqm (approx.) block on one of Carramar’s finest streets.
Your breath will be taken away before you even step foot inside, with a gated front yard and beautiful gardens offering a safe and secure place to let your children’s imaginations run wild. Double French sliding doors reveal a carpeted lounge or theatre room with feature down lighting for comfort whilst relaxing.
The home’s main central hub is a spacious tiled open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that is naturally illuminated by a massive skylight (with a remote-controlled awning blind) and extends outdoors for stunning entertaining underneath a huge side patio. Essentially tripling the amount of personal options is a games room that sits off the main living zone and is also linked to the exterior, where a shimmering below-ground solar-heated lap pool is overlooked by a covered poolside gazebo with shade sails that protect you from the elements, all year round.
The minor sleeping quarters are shut off from the living spaces via another gorgeous French door, but the master suite and large fourth bedroom (or study) are positioned towards the front of the functional floor plan. Completing this wonderful package is a remote-controlled double garage with rear access and internal shopper’s entry via the laundry.
This one will tick all of your boxes and is very close to shopping at Carramar and Banksia Grove, outstanding schools, sprawling local parklands, the freeway, public transport and is just walking distance to Carramar Public Golf Course. Buy this property and you will be high on life!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• A fabulous kitchen setting that boasts ample storage space, a double cupboard, walk-in pantry, a double sink, Chef gas cook top and a separate oven, a Bosch dishwasher and more
• Double French doors into a carpeted games room
• All bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, including a spacious master bedroom suite with a walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower and separate toilet
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• 4th bedroom or study with two built-in storage cupboards
• The 3rd bedroom enjoys semi-ensuite access into a main bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and heat lights, working well as a potential guest wing
• Three ceiling fans to the outdoor entertaining area for all seasons’ comfort
• Poolside gazebo
• Tiled laundry with outdoor access (off kitchen)
• Large walk-in linen press
• Separate second toilet
• Double French-door entry
• Covered side storage/lean-to area
• Powered workshop shed at rear
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Fully reticulated
• Gas hot water system
• Top central location
Above Ground Pool