TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
Quality abounds right throughout this stunning 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home that finds itself in a wonderful location between two beautiful parks and within the fantastic Tapping Primary School’s catchment zone.
A modern façade only sets the scene for the excellence lying within, where a central family room with cathedral-style ceilings acts as the hub of the house, separating the sunken tiled dining area from a huge carpeted theatre or games room with double French doors for privacy and a delightful sense of comfort about it. The kitchen is massive for this day and age, well appointed with loads of built-in storage space (including a pantry), a Whirlpool gas cook top, separate oven, range hood and an Asko dishwasher.
There is also an outstanding separation of the sleeping quarters, with a spacious master bedroom suite segregated from the rest and boasting a walk-in wardrobe, outdoor access to a private side courtyard and a luxurious ensuite bathroom comprising of a corner bath, shower, separate twin basins, a separate toilet and heat lights.
The dining area extends outdoors to a fabulous pitched rear alfresco entertaining deck with café/shade blinds to protect you from the elements as you overlook a sparkling below-ground solar-heated salt-water swimming pool. A garden water feature tinkles to set the mood and there is even a powered garden shed or workshop, plus artificial lawns to both the front and rear – ensuring low-maintenance living all round.
Nestled on approximately 576sqm, this sublime residence is convenient to shopping at Carramar Village and Wanneroo Central, public transport, other educational facilities (including St Stephen’s School) and all of your everyday amenities. It is simply not to be missed!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Tiled central family area with built-in wall speakers and a gas bayonet for heating
• 2nd bedroom is large and carpeted with a built-in robe
• 3rd bedroom is also spacious and has carpet, as well as semi-ensuite access into the main bathroom, where a separate bath tub and shower cater for everybody’s personal needs
• Carpeted 4th bedroom – generous enough to be converted into a study, if required
• Ceiling fan to outdoor alfresco
• Remote-controlled double garage with shopper’s entry and rear access
• Separate toilet and a walk-in linen press within the laundry, also accessible from outdoors
• Front entry portico
• Double-door entrance
• Side covered storage lean-to
• Pool storage shed
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Fully reticulated
• Gas hot water system
• Colour bond fencing
• Side access