Spectacular Space and Serenity!
Your growing family will be left salivating at the prospect of living on this stunning one-acre Timberlands Estate block that peacefully plays host to a commodious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom main residence with a connecting laundry and subsequent 2×1 apartment, large enough to be considered as a full separate home.
The self-contained abode is perfect for various generations of family members, can be utilised to generate some extra income as either a rental or Airbnb option and has been refurbished to include new floor coverings and a modern bathroom with a rain shower, vanity and heat lamps. A separate front lounge or television room welcomes you inside via its own front access door, preceding an open-plan living and eating area with built-in cabinetry, a double kitchen pantry, tiled flooring, a breakfast bar, a Westinghouse gas cooktop, a Belling oven/grill, a Dishlex dishwasher and outdoor access to a private back patio for easy entertaining.
Believe it or not, the main house was actually an extension of the original property and is a haven of complete comfort with soft neutral décor throughout, incorporating a front formal lounge and dining room, a tiled open-plan family and casual meals area, a recently-renovated kitchen, an exemplary theatre room and a study into its highly-functional floor plan. The bedrooms all benefit from ample wardrobe space, whilst the common laundry has two separate troughs to accommodate each of the living quarters.
Separating the two outdoor patio entertaining areas is a burning wood-fire pizza oven, whilst a shimmering blue below-ground swimming pool is surrounded by tropical leafy decking and is overlooked by a lined alfresco for extra entertaining with its own poolside bar, fan and lighting. There is heaps of parking space for your boat, trailer or caravan (or all three), whilst the kids can easily let their imaginations run wild within the safety of a sprawling sunken backyard with lawns at the same time that dad is enjoying himself in the huge powered workshop shed – complete with a three-metre-high roller door, mezzanine storage and a covered side lean-to.
The endless living and entertainment options are there in black and white for everybody to see, but the unique location and lifestyle it offers is second to none – so peaceful, yet so very convenient to everything you need, including public transport, schools, shopping, the freeway, parks and picturesque Lake Joondalup. It’s almost too good to be true!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Carpeted formal areas off tiled entry hallway, with a leafy garden vista
• Two ceiling fans, a Masport wood fireplace and patio access within the main central family/meals space
• Hollywood feature walls to a stunning carpeted theatre room with double French doors for privacy, as well as access into the carpeted separate study
• Modernised kitchen with stylish light fittings, a fan, sparkling stone bench tops, double sinks, a walk-in pantry, subway-tile splashbacks, an Ariston gas cooktop, a separate Westinghouse oven and a Euromaid dishwasher
• Carpeted bedrooms to main home, including a sumptuous master suite with pleasant garden views, a ceiling fan, full-length and height built-in robe space and a lovely ensuite bathroom with a rain shower, separate bathtub and a separate toilet
• 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with ceiling fans, WIR’s and outlooks to the garden (the 4th bedroom also enjoys a lush lawn vista)
• Stylish main bathroom with a separate bathtub, shower and a quality vanity
• Walk-in linen press
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Ample laundry storage, plus two separate troughs and outdoor access to the rear
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans to both granny-flat living areas
• Main granny-flat bedroom with a ceiling fan, easy-care floors, splendid front-yard views, a robe and semi-ensuite access into the bathroom
• Hanging space, low-maintenance floors and a fan to the second granny-flat bedroom
• Secure circular front driveway with drive-through access into the massive 6m x 9m (approx.) powered workshop shed at the rear
• Large garden shed in backyard
• Double-gated access to side driveway with an extra single carport for a caravan or similar
• Gated main driveway
• Large main carport, opposite the remote-controlled double garage (with rear roller-door access)
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• 12-station bore reticulation
• Two gas hot-water systems
• Separate gas and water meters (one for main house, one for granny flat)
• Provisions to split electricity meter also
• Front and rear garden ponds
• Fig and apricot trees to the side of property
• 4,038sqm (approx.) block
• Original 2×1 home built in 1989
• Easy access to shopping at Wanneroo Central and so much more
• Minutes from beaches
- Air conditioned : –
- Bathrooms :-3
- Bedrooms :-6
- Garage :-2
- Type : House
- Land Size : 4038 sqm