SCENIC PARK LOCATION !
Enviably positioned just footsteps from the sprawling Scenic Drive Park and Lake Joondalup’s foreshore, this 3 bedroom 1 bathroom residence finds itself nestled on one of Wanneroo’s best kept streets and will suit a family or an astute investor seeking to capitalise on re-zoning and duplex potential.
A bright formal lounge and dining room welcomes you upon entry into the home and is reserved for those special occasions. The casual family and meals area is a crisply tiled space off an efficient kitchen with an electric Modena upright, range hood and views out to the huge backyard and outdoor patio.
The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of his and hers built-in wardrobes, whilst the bathroom is brilliant in its simplicity with a separate bath and shower. There is plenty of driveway parking with the single carport to the western side of the home set up for easy drive-through access to the rear of the block where a future sub-division awaits.
You won’t find a better location than this one, so close to shopping at Wanneroo Central, primary and secondary schools, public transport and so much more. Live now, develop and reap the benefits later!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Carpeted formal lounge/dining room with ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning and access to the rear patio entertaining area
– Storage cupboard and gas bayonet to family/meals area
– Tiled 2nd/3rd bedrooms with BIR’s
– Ceiling fan to main bedroom
– Laundry with toilet and outdoor access
– Lockable single carport with tandem parking for multiple vehicles and drive-through access to the spacious backyard (ideal for sub-division)
– Lots of driveway parking at the front of home for a small boat or trailer
– Storage cupboard off entry
– Large backyard garden shed
– Reticulated front gardens
– Solar hot water system
– Security alarm system
– Side access