A commanding position on a comfortable 539sqm (approx.) corner block overlooking the beautiful Da Vinci Park and wetlands is the fitting setting for this impeccable 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home that has been cleverly refurbished for contemporary low-maintenance living.
Quality Bamboo flooring greets you from the moment you step foot inside, warming a welcoming front lounge room off the entry. A seamless sense of flow and functionality continues through to the central open-plan family and dining area where most of your casual time will be spent and soaring high ceilings meet new feature modern down lighting and a stunningly-renovated kitchen with sparkling granite bench tops, new cabinetry, a walk-in pantry, ample storage options, sleek tap fittings, glass splashbacks, a Chef gas cooktop, a range hood, a pyrolytic Bosch oven and a Westinghouse dishwasher.
A huge master-bedroom suite-come-retreat sits tranquilly away from the minor sleeping quarters and boasts splendid park views, stylish light fittings, a large walk-in wardrobe and a gorgeous ensuite bathroom with new twin-vanity basins and tap ware, a new shower tap and a separate toilet. At the rear, a massive backyard with lush green lawn leaves more than enough room for a future swimming pool or “granny flat” and provides a picturesque backdrop to outdoor entertaining underneath a giant patio with decking and an adjoining alfresco off the main living zone – complete with tiled flooring, cedar lining, a ceiling fan, sink and a built-in Beef Eater mains-gas barbecue that is ready for summer.
A close proximity to bus stops, excellent schools – including Tapping Primary, Spring Hill Primary, St Stephen’s School and Joseph Banks Secondary College, shopping at Banksia Grove and Carramar Villages and a future complex at Ashby, a plethora of local parklands and local entertainment at The Duke Bar and Bistro and The Ashby Bar & Bistro both nearby ensures that this wonderful property is ideally located for living convenience. Treat your loved ones to something special!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Newly-carpeted bedrooms, including light, bright and queen-sized 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with built-in robes
• Modernised main bathroom with a separate bathtub, a shower, new vanity, new tap ware and a new shower screen
• Practical laundry with a separate 2nd toilet, built-in storage, a new bench top and outdoor access
• Internal shopper’s entry via a remote-controlled double garage with plenty of room for storage
• Freshly painted throughout
• New ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
• CrimSafe security doors and window screens throughout
• New roof timber and fascia
• Gas hot-water system
• Sprawling front lawns
• Manicured gardens
• New outdoor and garden lighting
• Side lean-to and decking
• Corner garden shed
• Ample driveway parking space
• Side access
• Built in 2006
• Minutes away from Carramar Golf Course, the freeway and pristine northern beaches
- Air conditioned : –
- Bathrooms :-2
- Bedrooms :-4
- Garage :-2
- Patio : –
- Type : House