There is a wide spectrum of issues to deal with when you decide to sell your home and possibly the most important is the real estate agent you choose to represent you in the sale of your most valuable material asset.
Someone with the necessary negotiation skills and business acumen to get the results you deserve but also someone you can trust and feel comfortable with Deidre and I understand these concerns and we work as a dynamic team combining our various strengths and talents.
At Platinum, we aim to be your total solution in real estate, delivering on all services related to property.
To achieve this goal, we have grown our team over the past decade and a half to extend to in excess of 30 staff, so that we can deliver on a large range of complimentary services.
Team Peacock Say YES!
Questions every Real Estate Agent should answer yes to
- Do you have a proven history of success in the area?
- Do you have a list of clients that I can contact to prove your success in achieving results and level of professionalism?
- Do you have a database of qualified buyers now who may be interested in my property?
- Will you list our property on Australia’s leading real estate web sites?
- Will you personally be accountable for all enquiries and the successful sale and report to us weekly?
- Will you continue to advertise our property until sold?
- Can we cancel our agreement at any time if we are unhappy with your service?
- Are you able to promote my property in all advertising mediums including tv, radio, newsprint and internationally if we desire at highly discounted rates?
- Do you know the highest priced property, the lowest priced property, number of properties currently on the market, median price now and median price twelve months ago?
Team Peacock answer YES to all of these questions!